Monday, February 27, 2012

It ends

I was happy. 

Bubbly and chirping in my home,
Cheerful as the cuckoo in the garden, frog hopping pond-lorn.
Sunshine shining with all its flavors on me, all I was concerned was nothing!
Dew drops could get defeated in fresh purity,
Sizzling downpour couldn't be more distinguished an entity.

I was swinging with joy.

Mom and Mausi to caress my each hurting bruise,
Papa and Mausa appreciated my every move,
Big Bros to fulfill all my unrealized dreams,
Bestest Friend to accompany me in my life's film.
Sugar candy pals and siblings entangled with every joy.

I was dreaming life.

Single line , straight path,
For me, Everything traveled smooth.
Induced tension, pompous stress,
all that was really ridiculous.
Worries of unseen passages never bothered me.

I was a free flying bird.

One day, for me,they found another home.
Settled on a big tree with a huge canopy and welcoming inmates.
Locating that, they are happy for me.
I will go and make that home my own.
A friend for life to share every this and that.
New relations added into my hat .

They are happy for me and my new face.

But, now I know everything ends!
One day everything finishes off.
Happiness, stability, joy and sorrow, every thing fades.
I have learnt a lot,I have to learn more!
Learn, Un-learn and then learn

I saw those Tears of joy for my new home in their eyes.

They tried to hide and then Smile,
but I can sense things from a distance.
I felt the pain of parting in your eyes.
New home or old, New relations or old,
I cannot bear those tears shed for me to withold!

I will be a reason for you all to smile.
To make you proud, wipe away tears and cleanse all fears.
You need not Cry! I will not let you all cry at all! Ever!

-A Daughter. 

  

No comments: