Thursday, November 3, 2011

~Three Forms of one~

I was born  ~ Girl.
I was born ~~Water~~

Drip Drop on the soft pink lotus petal...
Lush green underneath I fall!
Docile and Domesticated,
I need a climber to cling to,
A Shelter to fall upon,
Home to build on.

Drip Drop on the crazy live wire...
As a dew drop here I fall!
Dynamic and energetic,
I need to forward good conduct energy,
A Shock to the mankind,
Eclectic wave infusing fright.

Drip Drop on the stone pebble...
Into the vicinity of the oasis I lie!
Essential and Earthy,
I am harbinger of unspoken mystery,
Beholder of truthful secrets,
White scape to wash off black marks

I was born~~a girl~~~~engulfed in the mighty swirl!
Over and all.
Copyright©2011, Shivangi Shaily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome............. speechless!!!

Arpita said...

bahut hi nice hai shivi ji. back in form? NIFT Hostel aur humari diaries yaad aa gayi :P