Friday, September 12, 2008

unravelling of the green story....................





The innocent wilderness......
The unknown succulence.......
The serene turbulence........

Do they torment me?
Yes , they do throw pebbles in tranquill water for me!

The anticipation cloud.....
The silver lining over the misery of the darkest cloud....
The saviour's echoing sound.......

Do they optimise me......
Yes, they do make the glass 'full' of water for me!

The towering height......
The deep rooted outstreched arm's strength.......
The overpowering kaleidoscope's width........

Do they nostalgise me?
Yes, they tend to erase that thin line of distance,time and space between home and me!

The jostling out of seggregation....
Stumbling out of all the infatuations.....
Quering the authenticity of the invincible..........

Do they spiritually liberate me?
Yes, they indomitably meditate inside me!

A cynic, a lunatic or an insane homo sapien......
If I were all or one of these........
why would this mere 2-d picture seem so wordy and full of stories to me?






well............. mind setttt!
anna you mind ittt!
:D