Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I believe...........

I have a dream with its purpose holy pure and clean.
All I need to accomplish it is to be up and doing.
With a heart ready for any fate and mind still persuing.
I have to work and then wait and satisfy the deen,
of my consciousness;
before anyone I shall never lean
To hitch my wagon to the stars
I respect the shrines.
Encountering the opposition and then tame
cannot be a simple brine.
Rome was not build in a day;
so I have to make my own team.
For it needs indefatigability on my part for pioneering
with self esteem as an umpire and ideals made of iron and steel.
Doing some astounding work is my aim which is keen.
I can do myself a promise that I will go on imbibing
ideals of virtue not on others but me.
The plethora of pros and cones will be faced with the power of divine.
The challenges of life and criticism are music to my ears
and enchanting.
Each time I face failure I doubly dream
because I have an ambition which God will help me achieve....
I believe..............

No comments: